Kepler Disc SE
A special edition tribute to the very first Kepler fade – still one of our most popular paint jobs.
This is the disc brake version of our legendary all-purpose adventure frame. Designed to take on whatever challenge is thrown at it – whether that’s thrashing along gravel trails, a weekend bike-packing trip or even a full blown transcontinental tour.
Kepler can run up to 42c tyres when you need that extra grip, however it’s equally happy running slicks when you want to keep up with the roadies. And of course it’s fully equipped to fit front and rear panniers if you’re loading up for a longer trip. It features laser cut disc dropouts, s-shaped chainstays and a slightly lighter fork for 2017. The double butted chromoly tubing makes for a tough yet lightweight ride which will keep going for years to come.
NEW: We now offer a carbon fork perfectly suited to the Kepler Disc. This usually retails at £149, but if you order it with your frameset we offer it at a reduced price of £129. Tick the box below to add the fork to your order – please note you will still receive the original steel fork.
Price for non-EU customers (including North America) – £399.17
- 4130 Chromoly steel. Double-butted main triangle
- Disc brake only, 160mm max rotor size
- Vertical, 135mm O.L.D rear dropouts
- 27.2mm seat post
- 30mm seat clamp
- 1 1/8˝ threadless steerer/headset
- 28.6 mm front derailleur clamp
- 68mm bottom bracket, ISO threaded
- 700c x 42mm tyre clearance
- 4130 Chromoly unicrown fork, disc only
- Frame weight (54cm) 2.1kg
- Fork (uncut) 1.1kg