We’re super excited to announce that this spring we’ll be holding our first ever ‘Brother in the Wild’ event – taking place in the stunning New Forest National Park.
At the moment we’re just putting out a save the date and we’ll release further details in February – so make sure you keep the 22nd and 23rd April free.
For now I can tell you that it’ll be two days of total radness, including:
– 2 days riding the gravel tracks of the New Forest and surrounding areas
– 1 night campout in the heart of the National Park
– Complete with fire pits, a hog roast and local ales
– Competitions and challenges hosted by our partner brands and shops
– A night ride through the forest
– Loads of awesome bikes
The event will be free to attend however you will have to sign up and spaces will be limited.
Keep your eyes peeled for more information next month.