A limited run of the Keplers will come in this 90’s inspired turquoise/pink fade, reminding us of the bikes we used to drool over as kids, back in the days when all that mattered in life was riding bikes and having fun.
This is our all-purpose adventuring frame. Designed to take on whatever challenge is thrown at it, whether that’s thrashing along forest rails, taking it on a weekend bikepacking trip or even a full blown transcontinental tour. Based on cyclocross geometry, the Kepler can run fatter tyres when you need them or slicks when you want to keep up with the roadies. And of course it’s fully equipped to fit front and rear panniers if you’re loading up for a longer trip. The double butted Cr-mo tubing makes for a tough yet lightweight ride, which should keep going for years to come.
Out of stock
- Double-butted 4130 chromoly tubing
- Clearance for 38c tyres with fenders
- Cantilever brake studs front and rear
- 1-1/8˝ threadless
- 132.5mm rear spacing (road or mtb)
- 28.6 mm front derailleur clamp
- 68mm ISO BB shell
- 27.2mm seat post
- 29.8mm seat clamp
- Frame weight (54cm) 2100g
- Fork (uncut) 900g
- Headset install
- Choose a suitable headset from our components section and we can install it for you