Our much loved Kepler frame, a stalwart in our lineup for nearly ten years, sees some exciting design changes in 2024. Each season we take time to look at our frame offering and decide if there are any improvements we can make. We design and test all our products ourselves, and we use them on a daily basis; therefore as our own interests in cycling develop and change, so do our products.
This ethos of designing products that we own and use ourselves is reflected in the latest changes to the Kepler. The much-loved Kepler geometry remains, however, we’ve made some functional and cosmetic changes to bring the product more in line with what we’re looking for from a versatile steel frame such as the Kepler – designed for gravel, touring, commuting and everything in-between.
– All new lugged steel fork with dynamo routing
– Internal cable routing for rear brake
– Brazed seat collar
– Bottle mounts on the down tube
– New Oak Leaf metal head badge (not pictured)
– Sand yellow (pictured) and teal fade paint options
– The same much-loved Kepler geometry
The new Kepler is due to arrive with us in late March/early April – with pre-orders opening at the end of February. Make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter for the latest updates…